A refreshing and aromatic blend of rosemary, peppermint, spearmint, and lavender awakens the senses. It’s the perfect way to naturally moisturize your skin.
Why It’s special: For centuries, oils have been known to effectively soothe the skin. Our lightweight and fast absorbing body oils are formulated with high-quality plant oils. They moisturize, protect, smooth and nourish your skin with botanical nutrients. Enriched with 100% therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Sunflower Oil: Natural emollient; Rich in vitamin E; Fast absorbing; Improves skin elasticity.
- Jojoba Oil: Liquid wax that mimics the skin natural oils; Rich in vitamin E; Long-lasting moisturizer.
- Coconut Oil: Highly moisturizer; Rich in vitamins and antioxidants; Prevents stretch marks.
- Camellia Seed Oil (Green Tea Seed Oil): Anti-aging; Natural Emollient; Healing; Antioxidant; Fast absorbing.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Hydrating; Moisturizing; Antioxidant; Helps to maintain moisture balance; Rich in Omega 6.
- Vitamin E: Anti-aging; Antioxidant; Prevents water loss from skin.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Antioxidant; Anti-aging; Boosts immunity; Helps clear dark spots; Rich in nutrients.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Improves blood circulation; Antimicrobial; Promotes relaxation.
- Spearmint Essential Oil: Antiseptic; Strengthen skin tissue; Anti-fungal; Promotes relaxation.
How to use: After your bath or shower, apply 2 pumps of oil onto the palm of your hand and massage it over damp skin. Use more as needed. May be applied on wet or dry skin.
100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Recommended for: All skin types.
Formulated without: Animal products, petrochemicals, parabens, fragrance, artificial dyes, phthalates or sulfates.
Size: 3.5 oz
Mary Anne –
love the scent of this so much! It glides right on and isn’t sticky at all. Sinks in and is very moisturizing
This is a nice moisturizing body oil. It is good to use right out of the shower on damp skin.
Smells wonderful and makes skin feel nice and smooth. A little goes a long way!
This is a wonderful product. The packaging is great, and the scent is divine. I really enjoy using it.