Verbena Body Oil has an uplifting and sweet synergy of exotic verbena with delicate notes of sandalwood, rosemary, and lavender flowers. It’s packed with vitamins and antioxidants to nurture your skin.
Why It’s special: For centuries, oils have been known to effectively soothe the skin. Our lightweight and fast absorbing body oils are formulated with high-quality plant oils. They moisturize, protect, smooth and nourish your skin with botanical nutrients. Enriched with 100% therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Sunflower Oil: Natural emollient; Rich in vitamin E; Fast absorbing; Improves skin elasticity.
- Jojoba Oil: Liquid wax that mimics the skin natural oils; Rich in vitamin E; Long-lasting moisturizer.
- Coconut Oil: Highly moisturizer; Rich in vitamins and antioxidants; Prevents stretch marks.
- Camellia Seed Oil (Green Tea Seed Oil): Anti-aging; Natural Emollient; Cicatrizant; Antioxidant; Fast absorbing.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Hydrating; Moisturizing; Antioxidant; Helps to maintain moisture balance; Rich in Omega 6.
- Vitamin E: Anti-aging; Antioxidant; Prevents water loss from skin.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil: Rich in vitamin C; Promotes collagen production; Sweet aroma of oranges.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Antimicrobial; Antibacterial; Anti-inflammatory; Skin soothing; Promotes relaxation.
- Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil: Anti-inflammatory; Antimicrobial; Uplifting and pleasant lemony aroma.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Antioxidant; Anti-aging; Boosts immunity; Helps clear dark spots; Rich in nutrients.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil: Antibacterial; Natural emollient; Cicatrizant; Skin soothing.
How to use: After your bath or shower, apply 2 pumps of oil onto the palm of your hand and massage it over damp skin. Use more as needed. May be applied on wet or dry skin.
100% Vegan & Cruelty Free
Recommended for: All skin types.
Formulated without: Animal products, petrochemicals, parabens, fragrance, artificial dyes, phthalates or sulfates.
Size: 3.5 oz
LOVE LOVE LOVE this body oil. all the scents are wonderful, but i think this is my favorite.
Pedro Lopes –
So, funny thing…my wife got this body oil for herself, but I started using it as my skin began to dry up during this winter. As I’m not used to using any kind of creams, this was weird at first, but my skin has improved greatly since, and I’ve somewhat become addicted to this product. So, yes…my wife lost her body oil!
Sara B. –
I am allergic to a lot of other oils. This one is free from anything irritating that typically makes me breakout.